(860) 983.0802


Frequently Asked Questions:

1. What services do D & H Mechanical Service provide?

  • CT Plumbing Services & Alterations
  • CT Heating & Air Conditioning Services
  • High Efficiency HVAC Equipment Installations

2. What part of the state does D & H Mechanical Service cover?

  • Hartford County
  • Tolland County
  • New Haven County
  • Middlesex County
  • Windham County
  • Part of New London County
  • Part of Litchfield County

3. Does D & H Mechanical Service Tenant Spaces?

  • Only Commercial Tenants

4. Who do I contact for our Certificate of Insurance?

  • Contact Damaris Melfor@e-mailaddress.com

5. Does D & H Mechanical Service offer free estimates?

  • Yes

6. What is the best brand for heating/air conditioning equipment?

  • There are different manufacturers that offer different equipment to suit any particular project need. Therefore, there is no brand better than other, just need to get the right equipment for the right job to fit your budget.

7. What type of licenses does D & H Mechanical Service have?

  • Plumbing & Piping Unlimited Contractor- P1- 0286037
  • Heating, Piping, & Cooling Unlimited Contractor- S1- 0403269

8. What type of payments does D & H Mechanical Service take?

  • Checks
  • Credit Cards
  • Cash

9. Does D & H Mechanical Service offer financing?

  • Yes. Through Energize CT Heating Loan Program (Only installations of high efficiency heating and cooling equipment qualifies).


Residential Services

Commercial Services

Industrial Services